The Gamer Corner
Rewriting history wasn't stupid yesterday
chaoscat
Lost your password?

Spoiler Policy

Spoiler Policy – May 2, 2007 7:22 PM (edited 5/2/07 3:22 PM)
Talraen (2373 posts) Doesn't Play with Others
Rating: Not Rated
OK, so I made this forum, and I made it private. It should probably be public, I dunno. Basically, I think we should do one of three things with it:

1.) Leave it private, accessible only by people who've read the series or don't care about spoilers.

2.) Leave it private, but have spoiler warnings for whatever level of spoilage (like maybe anything Jim hasn't read yet [currently books 7-11] Wink )

3.) Make it public and just say you can't talk about shit after where Jim's at, since no one else is currently reading anyway, and Clair's re-reading

Or something else. I dunno. Talk to me!

(signature removed)

Re: Spoiler Policy – May 2, 2007 7:23 PM (edited 5/2/07 3:23 PM)
Airclair (1096 posts) Doesn't Play Well with Others
I like it private and letting spoilers abound.

Re: Spoiler Policy – May 2, 2007 7:26 PM (edited 5/2/07 3:33 PM)
Talraen (2373 posts) Doesn't Play with Others
I was gonna edit this post, and you had already replied. Bastard!

I'm not sure whether this really needs to be a private forum. And if I'm gonna change it, I need to do so now, before people start posting. But for the moment don't assume this forum will remain private, at least until I've made a final decision.

Anyway, I totally want Jim here. But I know that, like me, he will read any spoilers if they get posted. So why don't we just agree not to talk about the later books for now? Clair's re-reading (re-listening?) right now, Jim's on book 7, and I might be inclined to re-read the series with kind of a running series of posts anyway. Do we need to talk about the later books? What do you think?

EDIT: Fuck it, it's public, and the official policy (which will be on the description of the forum) will be to note which book you're talking about on the subject line of anything with any spoilers. And that's that!

(signature removed)

Re: Spoiler Policy – May 9, 2007 2:31 PM (edited 5/9/07 10:31 AM)
Cuzzdog (1522 posts) Head of Gamer Corner R&D
WoT has it's own forum now? Really? I mean... REALLY?!? You are just a forum creating monster Dowd Wink

Active Users: (none)
no users viewing | Refresh