The Gamer Corner
Failure is just success rounded down.
Lost your password?

WOW Vids

WOW Vids – January 29, 2008 2:10 PM (edited 1/29/08 9:10 AM)
Cuzzdog (1522 posts) Head of Gamer Corner R&D
Rating: Not Rated
So, I'm back from Running GAGG and I come bearing crazy intertube vids pertaining to the WOWs.

First, there's this little bit of crazy involving a little song about some of your favorite char abbreviations.

And then there are these commercials for WOW which may be on TV for all I know, but since I don't have TV I'm going to assume no one has seen these. Apparently, William Shatner and Mr.T make some awesome commercials. Who knew?

Re: WOW Vids – January 29, 2008 2:57 PM (edited 1/29/08 9:57 AM)
Talraen (2373 posts) Doesn't Play with Others
That first video was very strange, but somehow funny as well. The creators are weird.

The commercials, though, are old news. I mean, lolcats, and now this? Are you stuck in a timewarp, browsing the internet circa 6 months ago? JEEZ.

Of course, the Mr. T commercial is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Man, I love Mr. T.

Re: WOW Vids – January 29, 2008 3:21 PM (edited 1/29/08 10:21 AM)
Balerion (1224 posts) Elite Powergamer
Since I get the sense that nobody else has recognized this, that first video is a blatant take on a classic Muppets skit:

Re: WOW Vids – January 29, 2008 4:16 PM (edited 1/29/08 11:16 AM)
Cuzzdog (1522 posts) Head of Gamer Corner R&D
Yeah, I knew it was based of a muppet's skit, but I hadn't personally seen it myself. Actually, if you watch the credits to the WOW vid they do credit that muppet skit. It still doesn't make it any less insane though Smile

And yes Dowd, I am typically behind the times by about 6 months. This is not new for me. I think it's because my tubes are clogged, so I'm only getting a trickle of the internet. Also, a lack of TV may have hurt my chances of seeing a commercial.

Re: WOW Vids – February 1, 2008 4:18 PM (edited 2/1/08 11:18 AM)
chaoscat (452 posts) Ambassador of Good Will
is anyone else struck by how much the weird purple things in the muppet video resemble birdo?

Balerion (3:13 PM): wow Tozzi, that was the best tiny dick joke I've ever heard

Active Users: (guests only)
1 user viewing | Refresh