The Gamer Corner
Caution : Your verbose lexicon will generate a fracas
Lost your password?

October only: horror movie thread!

October only: horror movie thread! – September 30, 2009 12:45 AM (edited 9/29/09 8:45 PM)
ziera (3 posts) Not Just Deb's Wife
Rating: Not Rated
this is for generic horror movie madness witch will include trivia from your fave or maybe not so fave scarry movies. here is how my game will work a horror movie trivia question will be asked and the winner will get to ask the next question. you will have 3 days to answer said question.
since im a fan of classics im going to do a quote from one of my personal faves

" Go on, lay down, play dead, be dead! "

Re: October only: horror movie thread! – September 30, 2009 11:33 AM (edited 9/30/09 7:33 AM)
Cuzzdog (1522 posts) Head of Gamer Corner R&D
Aw snap. I love horror movies, but couldn't place this line. I feel kind of stupid now that I googled it. Although I'll point out that that line isn't in the book Smile

Re: October only: horror movie thread! – October 5, 2009 2:55 AM (edited 10/4/09 10:55 PM)
thank you cuzz for not posting the answer after looking it up. though i am dissapointed no one else wanted to give it a go.
for the rest of you..
YOU FAIL! lol

it was Pet Sematary and its one of my personal fave lines. fun fact: the line was totally improved (witch is why it's not in the book )

ok im going to do another horror movie quote from a clasic

as a bonus if you can tell me how many sequls there is to the movie im quoting you will get a cookie
(; ') <-- cookie

"You can't tame what's meant to be wild, doc. It just ain't natural."

ill give you a hint for this one its from 1981

Re: October only: horror movie thread! – October 5, 2009 11:43 AM (edited 10/5/09 7:43 AM)
Man, I've never even heard of that movie. I fail at this game ;_;

Re: October only: horror movie thread! – October 5, 2009 12:35 PM (edited 10/5/09 8:35 AM)
Balerion (1224 posts) Elite Powergamer
Sorry . . . in addition to being allergic to fun I'm just not much of a horror movie fan. All of my horror movie knowledge would not realistically fill any container of any size, no matter how small.

That being said, welcome to the board!

Re: October only: horror movie thread! – October 5, 2009 1:28 PM (edited 10/5/09 9:28 AM)
Airclair (1096 posts) Doesn't Play Well with Others
Yes, welcome.

I also am not at all into horror movies, though normally I would love this game (I'm sort of a movie nut).

Re: October only: horror movie thread! – October 6, 2009 4:06 PM (edited 10/6/09 12:06 PM)
Thanks for the welcome! sorry i didnt want to make a hard game just a fun holiday themed one ^^ ;;

the answer was the howling btw ill still give the bonus if you know how many sequles there was.

ok ill give a realy realy essy quote just to make up for the choice of movies that are from the 80s lol

"you're all going to die down here"

hint: its classified as horror but it may or may not be considered a horror movie

Re: October only: horror movie thread! – October 6, 2009 4:56 PM (edited 10/6/09 12:56 PM)
A-ha! I know that one! I know that one! . . . Maybe. Aw man, now I feel all pressured to get this right to make Ziera feel welcome.

Ok, I'm going with...

Re: October only: horror movie thread! – October 6, 2009 4:59 PM (edited 10/6/09 12:59 PM)
;_;

http://palmwebos.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/vader-fail.jpg
Active Users: (guests only)
1 user viewing | Refresh