The Gamer Corner
You're so vain, you probably think this quote is about you. Don't you?
Lost your password?

The Gathering Storm Crazy Predictions Thread (WoT Spoilers Ahoy)

The Gathering Storm Crazy Predictions Thread (WoT Spoilers Ahoy) – October 5, 2009 4:45 PM (edited 10/5/09 12:45 PM)
Talraen (2373 posts) Doesn't Play with Others
Rating: Not Rated
Book 12 comes out in a few short weeks, so now's the time to put your money where your mouth is. Put any non-obvious prediction here, where we will mercilessly rate it down for its stupidity, and then you can be a smarmy ass about it later when you turn out to be right. Sound fun? I thought so! I would suggest limiting yourself to one prediction per post, so they can be individually rated down. Wink And here's my first:

Prediction: Egwene will concede the Amyrlin Seat to Elaida in order to unify the White Tower

--
There is no Mythril Sword in Elfheim
Re: The Gathering Storm Crazy Predictions Thread (WoT Spoilers Ahoy) – October 5, 2009 4:45 PM (edited 10/5/09 12:45 PM)
Airclair (1096 posts) Doesn't Play Well with Others
Rand going blind.

I really don't want it to happen, but the more I thought about it, the more I believe it is going to happen. (Blind people can't channel btw, you can't see the flows).

Re: The Gathering Storm Crazy Predictions Thread (WoT Spoilers Ahoy) – October 5, 2009 4:47 PM (edited 10/5/09 12:47 PM)
Balerion (1224 posts) Elite Powergamer
Rating: /images/autobot.gif + 1
The Wheel of TIme will turn, ages will come and pass, and some wind will blow over a variety of places, bringing swineflu with it.

Re: The Gathering Storm Crazy Predictions Thread (WoT Spoilers Ahoy) – October 5, 2009 4:49 PM (edited 10/5/09 12:49 PM)
Rand will start listening to Dashboard Confessional

--
Re: The Gathering Storm Crazy Predictions Thread (WoT Spoilers Ahoy) – October 5, 2009 4:51 PM (edited 10/5/09 12:51 PM)
Elayne will die a horrible death, torn to pieces by shadowspawn or the like

(a guy can hope, right?)

--
Re: The Gathering Storm Crazy Predictions Thread (WoT Spoilers Ahoy) – October 20, 2009 11:03 PM (edited 10/20/09 7:03 PM)
Because someone has to have a theory on it, since it may finally be answered in this book...

Lanfear killed Asmodean, using one of her wishes from the *finn. Not an original theory, but what the hell, right?

--
Re: The Gathering Storm Crazy Predictions Thread (WoT Spoilers Ahoy) – October 26, 2009 2:43 PM (edited 10/26/09 10:43 AM)
This one occurred to me after re-reading book 11, but I haven't re-read anything else after book 2, so it may actually be completely impossible. But whatever.

Rand's dizziness when drawing on saidin is a result of his link with Moridin, and specifically it is a side-effect of using too much of the True Power.

--
Active Users: (none)
no users viewing | Refresh