The Gamer Corner
I am all about mathematic dick measuring that no one cares about
Talraen
Lost your password?

Crafting Coordination

Crafting Coordination – September 25, 2010 12:49 PM (edited 9/25/10 8:54 AM)
Talraen (2373 posts) Doesn't Play with Others
Rating: Not Rated
Right now, actually buying things from other players is a nightmare due to the market ward system, so gathering crafting materials is significantly more difficult than it probably should be. For that reason, I'm making this thread so we can all work together. The main thing here is to tell each other which hard-to-find materials you're looking for, so the rest of us can save them for you. (My inventory and retainer were almost full last night, so I had to sell most of my random crap.) This is also a good place to tell us which craft(s) you're doing so we know who to turn to for component creation or repairs, and so we can avoid too much redundancy.

With that said, I'm primarily playing a weaver. Because of the large amount of crossover, I'm also doing leatherworking. I'm going to do a bit of low-level alchemy, mostly to create dyes, and when I have excess time I'll work on carpentry mainly as something to do with what I get from logging.

As for gathering, I'm going botany, since I can gather cloth-related materials with it. I started with mining, so I'm proficient with that but not planning to pursue it long-term. And I'm not fishing at all, since I doubt I'm gonna weave anything out of fish.

--
There is no Mythril Sword in Elfheim
Re: Crafting Coordination – September 26, 2010 3:02 AM (edited 9/25/10 11:02 PM)
Airclair (1096 posts) Doesn't Play Well with Others
I'm not sure what I'm going yet for crafting, but I'm interested in coordinating.

I want to try out goldsmithing later, and then alchemy. I also want to try Fishing, Mining and some other gathering professions.

I also need to level marauder...and pugilist!! (I'm avoiding the pugilist rush Sticking Out Tongue)

Re: Crafting Coordination – October 4, 2010 12:38 PM (edited 10/4/10 8:38 AM)
Airclair (1096 posts) Doesn't Play Well with Others
So I got a +1 copper earring this morning with a 30 quality. I also lost 19 durability on a touch up when it was sparking.

Those two things were surprising to me, so I thought I'd share.

Active Users: (guests only)
1 user viewing | Refresh