The Gamer Corner
if ($this->logged["id"] == 1) $_SESSION["cool"]= true;
Talraen
Lost your password?

Oregon is the Canada of the United States

Oregon is the Canada of the United States – July 25, 2012 2:34 PM (edited 7/25/12 10:34 AM)
Talraen (2373 posts) Doesn't Play with Others
Rating: Not Rated
We've decided this is true, but no Google results came up for it, so by god I'm gonna make one.

--
There is no Mythril Sword in Elfheim
Re: Oregon is the Canada of the United States – July 25, 2012 2:45 PM (edited 7/25/12 10:45 AM)
Debonair (259 posts) Lurker Extraordinaire
I would love to know the conversation that prompted this decision.

Re: Oregon is the Canada of the United States – July 25, 2012 2:47 PM (edited 7/25/12 10:47 AM)
Talraen (2373 posts) Doesn't Play with Others
Well, I've had some issues with a partner based in Canada recently. And then another project came up that was immediately annoying, and they were Canadian. So when this stupid "hey you can use CSS to style our page!" thing happened, I mentioned that these guys had to also be Canadian, because no one else annoys me so fast. We looked it up, though, and they're from Oregon. Someone added (helpfully) that "Oregon is the Canada of the United States." This actually sounded like something I'd heard before, but we tried Googling it and came up with nothing. I just wanted to rectify that.

--
There is no Mythril Sword in Elfheim
Re: Oregon is the Canada of the United States – July 25, 2012 2:53 PM (edited 7/25/12 10:53 AM)
Cuzzdog (1522 posts) Head of Gamer Corner R&D
Rating: /images/decepticon.gif – 1
I thought Canada was the Canada of the United States.

Active Users: (guests only)
1 user viewing | Refresh