The Gamer Corner
Nice going, jackass, you broke it.
Lost your password?

Time For a Podcast

Time For a Podcast – January 26, 2007 6:11 PM (edited 1/26/07 1:11 PM)
Talraen (2373 posts) Doesn't Play with Others
Rating: Not Rated
Now that I've finished obsessing over the Gamer Corner code rewrite (I got 8 hours of sleep last night, yay!), it's time to make a freakin' podcast.

One way or another, I'm recording a podcast this weekend. Even if I can't get anyone, maybe it'll be just me and my Kick the Cheat - and no one wants that. So here's what I'm going to do.

I don't have any plans this weekend, so basically the earliest time we can get four people together (or the maximum number we can get below four), we're recording a podcast. So if you want to be in it (or don't not want to be enough to actually participate), post here with when you're around. I'd say the best times would be either Saturday or Sunday afternoon, fairly early, but I'm up for anything. I'm not looking to make a regular schedule here and now, I just want to see how this goes. So sign up, slackers, and we'll have some fun.

One other thing. I don't want to waste everyone's time when we're doing this, so if someone would be so kind as to download Skype and help me test the recording software before recording the actual podcast, that'd be swell.

As a reminder, the currently selected discussion topic for the discussion segment of the podcast is "Expensive-Ass Technology." Although since there were only 3 votes, I'm not against changing that if everyone actually on the podcast can agree on something.

(signature removed)

Active Users: (guests only)
1 user viewing | Refresh