The Gamer Corner
Felony Stupidity laws strictly enforced.
Lost your password?

More Podcasts Ever?

More Podcasts Ever? – May 3, 2007 3:38 PM (edited 5/3/07 11:38 AM)
Talraen (2373 posts) Doesn't Play with Others
Rating: Not Rated
OK... clearly the idea of a regularly-scheduled podcast about nothing in particular isn't gonna work. People just like... have lives or some shit. (I know, I don't get it either.) And the fact that I still haven't edited the MMO podcast from way back (I did recover the raw file from my old hard drive, so I still plan to - seriously!) doesn't really instill confidence for future podcasting endeavors.

But! I really had fun making the podcasts (if not so much editing them), and would like to perhaps do more every now and then. Not regularly, and not often, but every now and then. For instance, I'd totally want to do a LOTRO podcast after we've played it a bit more, or a Wheel of Time podcast once Jim catches up. So is anyone else interested in something like this? If there is some interest, maybe I'll actually edit that last podcast... it'll be interesting to listen to, if only because I'm sure I gave my reasons for not wanting to play WoW or LOTRO, and now I am playing the latter.

(signature removed)

Re: More Podcasts Ever? – May 3, 2007 4:20 PM (edited 5/3/07 12:20 PM)
Airclair (1096 posts) Doesn't Play Well with Others
I'm also interested in talking about stuff I have some passion about, and wot certainly fits that bill.

Re: More Podcasts Ever? – May 4, 2007 10:41 PM (edited 5/4/07 6:41 PM)
Biggs (81 posts) Level 1
You know I'd totaly be down for a WoT podcast. I'm already half way through book 7. I need to eat more fast food so I can spend more time on the bowl. I do my best reading there.

Active Users: (guests only)
1 user viewing | Refresh